House Cleaning Supplies List
If you are ready to start cleaning your house, the next thing you are going to need is a house cleaning supplies checklist. Cleaning a house means that you will need to have a certain amount of house cleaning supplies on hand. This cleaning supplies list exists to make sure you have everything you need to clean every room in your house.
Here is your house cleaning supplies checklist. If you would like your own copy of this in a cleaning supplies list pdf, you can download it here.
House Cleaning Supplies List
These are the basic cleaning supplies that you need to get started. Here are the cleaning products you need for cleaning your whole house from top to bottom.
- Rubber gloves
- Polishing Cloths (these microfiber cloths are great)
- Broom and dustpan
- Swiffer Floor Mop
- Duster (we use a Swiffer)
- Toilet brush
- Trash can
- Garbage bags
- Recycling bags
- Spray bottle
- Scrub brush (this is a great 5 piece set)
- Mop and bucket (this is the best mop for laminate flooring)
- Glass scraper
- Microfiber cloths (we swear by these ones)
- SOS or Steel wool
- Paper towels
- Carry Caddy
House Cleaning Products List
Here is the list of cleaning supply products you will need to clean your house or apartment (or office). The tools for house cleaning can stay the same for most areas; however, a good cleaning supplies list is a very useful tool to have. Whether you are cleaning the kitchen or cleaning a hoarder’s house, these are essential cleaning items you must have.
- All-purpose cleaner
- Toilet bowl cleaner
- Dish soap
- White Vinegar
- Lysol Disinfectant wipes
- Hardwood floor polish
- Furniture polish
- Mr. Clean Magic Erasers
- Mr. Clean
- Scrubbing bubbles
- Glass top cleaner for stovetop
- Oven Cleaner
House cleaning checklist
Once you have all of your supplies you will need a good house cleaning checklist to help you stay organized and keep on top of your cleaning routine. You can also check out our new product Clean House Magic, designed to give you a complete system for cleaning your house.
Did we miss anything on our house cleaning supply checklist?
If there are any items you feel we missed, we will happily add them in. We want this house cleaning supply checklist to be complete and thorough, and we can only do that with your help. We want this to be a complete cleaning supplies list, so please add your comments below.
Looking for more cleaning articles? Read these…
- How to clean a stainless steel sink
- How to unclog a kitchen sink
- How to unclog a bathtub drain (It’s Easy To Do)
- How to get rid of black mold in a toilet
- How to clean a bathtub with bleach
- How to get rid of a ring in the toilet
- How to remove hard water stains from the toilet (3 Easy Ways)
- How to clean a bathroom checklist (Free Printable)
- House cleaning checklist
- Kitchen cleaning checklist
- Keurig Descale Light stays on 2 easy fixes
- How to make a natural wood fireplace glass cleaner
- 10+ Secret House Cleaning Tips