Suppose you are looking for a new set of kitchen knives to give you that extra edge. Victorinox is a company that is well-versed in providing ergonomically-superior practical tools and high-quality products designed to make life easier. If you’ve ever owned or heard of the infamous Swiss army knife, then you would be well-acquainted with this world-class manufacturer of top-quality tools. This Victorinox Knives Review will share the company’s history of providing optimal convenience balanced with practicality in its hand-held tools carries over easily to its other product lines. This results in a unique approach to kitchen knives you likely won’t find with more familiar brands.
Choosing the right product to buy is never easy, so we are here to help you every step of the way. In this special Victorinox Knives Review, we’ll be focusing on their range of high-performing kitchen knife sets and individual knives that are sure to impress.
Victorinox Knives Review
This 15-pieceSet includes:
- Paring knife
- Utility knife
- Steak knife
- Chef’s knife
- Santoku knife
- Bread knives
- Honing steel
- Kitchen shears
- Hardwood block
- Stainless steel blades
- Expertly crafted in Switzerland
- Lifetime guarantee against defects in material and workmanship.
Victorinox has gone above and beyond its original products to include high-quality kitchen knives built with ergonomics and high practicality in mind. So, whether you are looking for a range of essential kitchen knives, a single chef’s knife, or some utility and steak knives, you can find it in Victorinox’s versatile product range.
In addition, It should come as no surprise that all of the brand’s knife products are rated quite highly on Amazon. So, no matter which one you go for, you won’t be disappointed with the knives the company offers.
Victorinox Kitchen Knife Set Review
A 15-piece kitchen knife set includes a range of essential knives from chef’s knives to bread knives and paring knives for a complete set. In addition, it comes with a convenient knife block for storage. It is also available as a 10-piece or 22-piece set.
- 3 ¼-inch Paring, Straight
- 4 ½-inch Utility, Serrated
- 4 ½-inch Steak, Sear Tip, Serrated (x6)
- 5-inch Utility/Chef’s
- 7-inch Granton Blade Santoku
- 8-inch Chef’s Knife
- 8 ¼-inch Bread, Serrated
- 10-inch Honing Steel
- Come-apart Kitchen Shears
- Slant Hardwood Block
- A full range of essential knives allows you to tackle any cooking task in the kitchen.
- High-carbon stainless steel stamped blades are durable and resistant to corrosion.
- The ergonomic handle is slip-resistant and textured for a comfortable grip for all hand sizes.
- Long, sloping curved blades are designed to facilitate effortless mincing, chopping, and slicing via rocking motion.
- A convenient wooden block lets you store your knives safely and conveniently.
- Not dishwasher safe.
- Knives require honing after every few uses.
Overall Victorinox Kitchen Knife Set Review
The best Victorinox knife set you will find is this 15-piece set of classic Swiss knives built with high-quality, lightweight European steel that is durable and resistant to corrosion. Victorinox crafts knives with a comfortable handle and razor-sharp edge that slices through just about anything you throw at it. As a result, they can tackle even the most demanding cutting tasks.
Rated 4.7-stars on Amazon reviews by over 1,000 global customer feedback scores, customers regard the Victorinox Kitchen Knife Set highly for its comfortable handles. However, this should come as no surprise given the company’s history of designing its Swiss army knives. If you’re curious, read the comments for this set using the link below!
Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife Review
This product features a comfortable Fibrox handle made to be non-slip with optimal weight and balance. As a result, the handle helps with multi-purpose cutting, slicing, and dicing.
- 8-inch Fibrox Pro Chef Knife
- Extra-wide blade delivers optimal weight and balance
- Razor-sharp edge and thin blade rarely require sharpening and can cut through tough foods.
- The high-carbon stainless steel blade has a longer lifespan than most blades and will remain sharp for longer.
- Non-slip handles are textured to ensure a secure grip and promote excellent cutting results.
- Technically dishwasher safe, although it is recommended to handwash instead.
- Cannot perform smaller, utility tasks.
- No support tools included, e.g., sharpener, honing rod, block.
Overall Victorinox Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife Review
If there were a single item you would purchase from Victorinox, it would have to be the Fibrox Pro Chef’s Knife. This is more than a good chef’s knife, it is built with a modern Swiss design and high-quality European blades that boast superior edge retention and durability. It’s truly a great one.
Food preparation has never been easier than with this multi-purpose beast that applies a full-tang design and high-carbon steel for the ultimate experience. As a result, it is suitable for both home chefs and a commercial kitchen.
Rated an incredible 4.8-stars on Amazon reviews by over 7,000 global users of this knife, people love the ergonomics, maneuverability, and versatility. Find out more by visiting Amazon’s review page below!
Victorinox Fibrox Pro 3-Piece Paring Knife Set
A 3-piece paring knife set that allows you to tackle smaller kitchen tasks. Overall, these work well with any knife set and complement your larger knives by handling smaller precision jobs.
- 3¼-inch Paring Knife.
- 3¼-inch Serrated Paring Knife.
- 4-inch Serrated Utility Knife.
- It is a good range of quality smaller knives to tackle a wide range of minuscule cutting tasks.
- The plastic handle is ergonomic and provides a secure grip for a comfortable experience.
- Serrated knives allow you to cut through tough pieces of bread and meats with ease.
- All the knives come with a laser-tested blade and a sharper edge.
- Dextrous design is compatible with left-handers as well as right-handers.
- Requires hand wash to maximize lifespan.
- It does not include knife block or sharpening rods.
Overall Victorinox Fibrox Pro 3-Piece Paring Knife Set Review
This 3-piece set has all the essential utility knives you’ll need for those nasty little tasks that are too minuscule for your chef’s knife but too daunting for your fingers. So, whether it’s cutting through citrus fruits, opening up hamburger buns, or cutting the seal off a packet of frozen vegetables, this set of small knives will make life so much easier!
Impressively, it is yet another incredibly high rating for Victorinox, this item scores 4.8-stars from almost 3,000 global reviews. Being easy to use, lightweight, and durable are the core features that people love about this set, among many others! Check out the customer feedback reviews and more using the link below:
Victorinox Steak Knife Review
A 6-piece knife set featuring practical cutlery knives for cutting through cooked food such as steak, roast chicken, and grilled fish.
- 4½ Swiss Classic Serrated Steak Knives (x6)
- Commercial-grade blades provide professional quality knives at your dinner table.
- It is a good range of 6 knives to provide a whole family with dinner cutlery.
- Textured, Swiss Classic handles offer a comfortable grip and easy handling.
- Serrated, bolster-less edges apply the entire blade while cutting so your steak does not experience flattening or rough tears.
- Each knife can also be used as a bread knife or other ordinary tasks beyond dinner cutlery.
- No honing steel rod is provided.
- Dishwasher not recommended.
Overall Victorinox Steak Knife Review
Add this set of top-quality knives to your arsenal of kitchen equipment for a pleasurable dining experience like no other. Each knife features a serrated blade made of premium European steel that retains a sharp edge, so you never have to suffer from a dull knife again.
Featuring a stamped blade, you will be impressed by the ergonomics of the handle and the blade’s construction which provide a balanced cutting experience that keeps your food intact throughout your meal. Thus, owning these knives is a dream come true.
Victorinox ensures they build all parts of its steak knife with the highest standards and your needs in mind. They have done it again, securing a massive 4.8-star rating on Amazon reviews by taking in over 1,500 global customer opinions. So, you can be sure the brand doesn’t compromise quality. Use the link below to read all about the Victorinox Steak Knife Set!
About Victorinox Swiss Army Company
You may have noticed the classic logo of the Victorinox Knives if you ever owned a Swiss army knife because they were the founders of that iconic little thing. Founded in 1884 by Karl Elsener, Victorinox’s history began in Ibach, Schwyz, in the heart of Switzerland.
Today, Victorinox has become a leading manufacturer of a comprehensive range of practical tools that stretch well beyond its Swiss army knives, including kitchen cutlery, watches, travel gear, and fragrances.
Victorinox Knives Review FAQ
Where are Victorinox Knives made?
Victorinox makes its knives in Ibach, Switzerland, where it was founded and is still headquartered.
Do chefs use Victorinox knives?
Chefs worldwide use Victorinox knives, including in commercial-grade restaurants and ordinary households. In the end, Victorinox intends its blades to be versatile and suitable for all kinds of kitchen-goers, no matter your level of experience or status in the cooking world.
Is Victorinox a good knife brand?
Absolutely. Victorinox is a highly rated brand of kitchen knives and has a wide range of products, sets, and unique tools to suit any personal preference.
Are Victorinox knives dishwasher-safe?
On a technical level, Victorinox knives are dishwasher-safe. However, we recommend handwashing them as high-pressure dishwasher water may compromise the silverware.
Where to buy Victorinox knives?
Fortunately, you can purchase Victorinox knives using the company’s online store via the Victorinox website or through third-party retailers such as Amazon’s online shop.
Victorinox Knives Review Final Thoughts
If you are tired of using the same knife over and over again, then why not give Victorinox’s range of high-quality knife sets a try? Each of their knives comes highly rated by Amazon reviewers. Plus, their range of options is exceptional. Overall, there is plenty to be excited about with Victorinox knife sets as they are built with razor-sharp edges and premium European steel.
However, I believe the true selling point of these products comes from the extraordinary results you get with their ergonomic handles. These are textured in such a way to provide the ultimate grip. As a result, this makes them both kind to your food as well as your cutting board.
It’s time to take your “knife life” to the next level. No matter your needs or what your budget can handle, there is a top-tier and super-affordable Victorinox knife for everyone. Backed by a lifetime warranty for any manufacturing defects in materials and craftsmanship, you will also be receiving a quality guarantee when you purchase Victorinox knives.
Of course, the best proof can only come from real people, and that’s what makes Victorinox several notches above the rest. As you can see, Amazon’s global review community showered them all with plenty of love.
No matter what item you choose with the brand, you will get a knife or set of knives that real users from across the globe adore. So at the very least, you can have the peace of mind that these knives are the real deal. So check them out using our links to Amazon and grab your set today!